Jul 16, 2009

Aiden & Aleena's 1st Birthday Party ... Lots of Cricut Creations!!!

Hi Everyone!

I have lots to share with you! Just this past weekend, July 11th, my husband and I threw a 1st birthday party for our twins, Aiden & Aleena! The party was a huge sucess and everyone had a great time. We had it outdoors at a park with a bounce house and sno cone machine!

I made lots of things for the party using the cricut and had to share some of my creations. Please see below...

This first picture is of the sign in table at the party. It holds the pooh bouquets, sign in books, and two picture collages of the kids.

This next picture is Aleena's Sign in book. I used the design studio to create the pages and then bound them together using ribbon. I covered the holes with large gem stickers.This next picture is Aiden's Sign in book. I made this the same way as described above for Aleena's book. This next picture is showing the three pooh bouquets I made to serve as decoration for the party. Two were placed on the sign in table and one on the cake table. This bouquet has pooh, tiger, piglet, eyore, honey pot, a tree post, and some flowers. This picture is just a close up of one of the three bouquets.I will post more pictures soon! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey love,

Thanks for posting a link to your blog on the Cricut message boards. I am the one who created the Pooh 1st Birthday Ideas thread. I have created a blog on here but I am not going to pot anything till I set up the site all cute nd what not.
Hope to see some more birthday stuff soon!

-Sunshine