Each Friday, I will showcase a picture mosaic / collage of things I have found through out the week that I think are worth mentioning and sharing with all my readers. So to get my first Finally Friday Favorites started, I thought it would be fitting to share some of those blogs I have been obsessed with over the last week! Some I have followed for a while and some are brand new to me! I truely hope you enjoy this series on my blog and decide to check it out on a weekly basis!
Finally Friday Favorites
From the top left to right in each row!
- Dawn McVey - Papertrey Ink Inspiration Blog – *LOVE* her cards! She inspired me to go out and purchase stamps from Papertrey Ink this week!
- Nicole Heady - Papertrey Ink Inspiration blog - She inspired me to go out and purchase stamps from Papertrey Ink this week!
- Pine is Here - Papertrey Ink Inspiration Blog – Love her designs! She inspired me to go out and purchase stamps from Papertrey Ink this week!
- Lisa Leonard - Inspiring read about her son’s health journey, her jewelry making and *LOVE* the “What I Wore Wednesday” feature. Also fell in love with her site since she lives on the Central Coast of CA where I grew up!
- Dear Lizzy - Tons of inspiration on scrapbooking, motherhood, and DIY projects.
- Nicole Magouirk - Two Peas Garden Girl – Lots of Inspiration and fun ‘how to’ videos
- The Scrappy Jedi - Friday Favorites is an awesome weekly post.
- Chris and Paige - Tons of Inspiration on layouts and a posts about her cute newborn!
- Scrapbooking Ali – Scrapbooking Sketches and highlights different sketches each month during the Sketch Week for that month! Lots of inspiration. Her books are awesome!
I really hope you love this series as much as I have loved reading a similar series on The Scrappy Jedi's blog! Please, Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Until next time!