Oct 29, 2010

Introducting a New Blog Series...

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately... A LOT!!! I have loved finding those blogs through forums at TwoPeas and JessicaSprague and have loved even more that those blogs led me to other blogs and so on! With that said, I have found one blog in particular that posts Friday Favorites as a picture collage and then a description of each picture and which blog / website it belongs to under it. I have decided to do something similar on Fridays but title my series Finally Friday Favorites!

Each Friday, I will showcase a picture mosaic / collage of things I have found through out the week that I think are worth mentioning and sharing with all my readers. So to get my first Finally Friday Favorites started, I thought it would be fitting to share some of those blogs I have been obsessed with over the last week! Some I have followed for a while and some are brand new to me! I truely hope you enjoy this series on my blog and decide to check it out on a weekly basis!

Finally Friday Favorites



From the top left to right in each row!
  • Dawn McVey - Papertrey Ink Inspiration Blog – *LOVE* her cards! She inspired me to go out and purchase stamps from Papertrey Ink this week!
  • Nicole Heady - Papertrey Ink Inspiration blog - She inspired me to go out and purchase stamps from Papertrey Ink this week!
  • Pine is Here - Papertrey Ink Inspiration Blog – Love her designs! She inspired me to go out and purchase stamps from Papertrey Ink this week!
  • Lisa Leonard - Inspiring read about her son’s health journey, her jewelry making and *LOVE* the “What I Wore Wednesday” feature. Also fell in love with her site since she lives on the Central Coast of CA where I grew up!
  • Dear Lizzy - Tons of inspiration on scrapbooking, motherhood, and DIY projects.
  • Nicole Magouirk - Two Peas Garden Girl – Lots of Inspiration and fun ‘how to’ videos
  • The Scrappy Jedi - Friday Favorites is an awesome weekly post.
  • Chris and Paige - Tons of Inspiration on layouts and a posts about her cute newborn!
  • Scrapbooking Ali – Scrapbooking Sketches and highlights different sketches each month during the Sketch Week for that month! Lots of inspiration. Her books are awesome!

I really hope you love this series as much as I have loved reading a similar series on The Scrappy Jedi's blog! Please, Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Until next time!

0 comments: