Dec 26, 2010

Hybrid Projects

Just wanted to share a few hybrid projects I did this month ... getting ready for Christmas. I was hoping to get these posted earlier in the month but the holidays just came up so fast that I never got around to it. In any case.. here they are now.

This first one is a Fringe Christmas Tree using the All I Want for Christmas Papers by Echo Park. I printed them on good quality presentation paper, cut them into stripes and then used my Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors to make the different layers of the tree. Once that was completed, I just added adhesive to my paper stripes and adheared them to the cone tree shape. Embellished it with a snowflake and button and twin and called it a day. These papers are just so lovely that I really didn't feel the need to embellish further.


The next project were some gift tags using the Elle's Studio Christmas Papers. I cut the tags using a sizzix die and my cuttlebug and then embellished with some Christmas Tags stamps from Papertrey Ink and some gems. Added some ribbon and called it a day.

Thanks for stopping by! I am hoping to get some of my December Daily Pages posted soon!

0 comments: