Jan 21, 2011

Finally Friday Favorites

It's {FINALLY} Friday! This has been a long week, and I only worked three days! That says it all right there...

I wanted to bring the Finally Friday Favorites back at the beginning of the year but time just got the better of me and I slacked. Not to worry, I am back with these.


This week I wanted to focus on Project Life and everyone's own interpretation of it! I am currently in the works of documenting my family's every day life in a weekly format. I decided last minute to do one for 2010 and ended up putting a Shutterfly book together for a month in review. This year, I wanted just a bit more... more stories, more details, and {MORE} pictures. I wanted to showcase how you can take this simple task of documenting your every day life and turn it into your own version, what works for you. You will see below, months in review and weeks in review. Hope you enjoy and get inspired to start one today!



0 comments: