Jun 13, 2011

Sale at JessicaSprague.com!!!

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to share some sale information for JessicaSprage.com. The site is turning 4 years old this year! I cannot believe it's been a part of my life now for two years! If you have not checked it out, please stop by. I can honestly say I have learned so much since finding this wonderful site. The classes are amazing, the digital goodies are yummy, and the people you will meet and network with are phenomenal. I can honestly say my skills in digital scrapbooking came from all the classes I have taken there and just keep learning more. I am seriously so thankful for finding this site, becoming a part of the creative team and learning so much! I hope my kids thank me one day for all their scrapbooks and such.


Go there, check it out, and I promise you, you will fall in love with everything that site has to offer!

Also, visit my blog often for a fun blog hop and some amazing goodies… for FREE!
Have a great day

0 comments: