Nov 5, 2010

Finally Friday Favorites

Another look at my Finally Friday Favorites! This week I wanted to focus on the wonderful, unique projects I have fallen in love with. I have included everything from mini books to scrapbook pages to cards, and even a cool calendar! I really hope you enjoy these as much as I have this week!

  • Halloween Mini Book – Ali Edwards new self paced class to create this lovely book! I just love Ali and her projects!
  • Make a Page Monday – Cathy Zielske has this series she features on Mondays.
  • School Houses – Crate Paper has these lovely houses on their site. Makes me want to participate in their upcoming Blog Hop!
  • Nicole Magourik – Has this lovely layout as a part of her blog reader appreciation week. What a great idea to scrap the photo cards her family sends out each year to remember later on! I *LOVE* this idea and will have to start my Holiday Photo Card Layouts soon!
  • Getting Stitchy – Danielle Flanders shows this cute card and how she stitched the snowflake on the front! Lovely card!
  • Elle’s Studio – Recently had a Blog Challenge to scrapbook something you are thankful for. I just love the way this layout came together!
  • Easy Photo Calendar – Heather Nicoles shows this easy and fun way to use pictures to put together a calendar... for yourself or as a gift! Love the Papertrey Ink Supplies!
  • 2010 Holiday Card Series: Day 4: I love this not so ordinary sized card. I love Kristina’s cards and look forward to the rest of the series.
  • Basic Inspiration Class No. 6 – Also by Kristina Werner, this class / video shows how to stretch your 6x6 paper pads to create 12x12 layouts! Love this layout!

Hope you enjoy these! Leave and comment if you find anything interesting on these sites! Love these ladies and hope you will too!

0 comments: